PTFE Demister Pad - High Temperature Resistance and High Efficiency
PTFE demister pad, also called PTFE mist eliminator, is one of the best corrosion resistance demister pad. It has outstanding chemical stability to resist the acid, alkali and chemical solvent. So it can be used in the chemical medium or towers for long term usage. PTFE demister pad can also be used in the high temperature applications, which the temperature is between -150 °C to 250 °C. Additional, the PTFE demister pad has low pressure drop, large flux and high filtering efficiency, it is widely used in various fields and applications for gas and liquid filtration.
Types of PTFE demister pad
The PTFE demister pad can also be divided into various types, which is same as the PP demister pad and PE demister pad.
PTFE demister pad has different shapes, such as round shapes, rectangular shapes, ring shapes and other specials shapes can be customized.
Except for the standard PTFE demister pad, which is integrated panel, the PTFE demister pad can also be made into wavelike types and drawer types. The integrated PTFE demister pad is in small diameter and used in the small towers or devices, and the drawer demister pad is commonly has large diameter, this design make the demister pad is easy to install and transport. The wavelike demister pad is commonly used in the special devices for higher filtering efficiency.
PTDP-01: Round shape PTFE demister pad.
PTDP-02: Rectangular shape PTFE demister pad.
PTDP-03: Ring shape PTFE demister pad.
PTDP-04: Standard PTFE demister pad.
PTDP-05: Drawer PTFE demister pad.
PTDP-06: Wavelike PTFE demister pad.
Specifications of PTFE demister pad
- Wire diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.22 mm, 0.23 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.28 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm.
- Mesh size: 2 mm × 3 mm, 4 mm × 6 mm to 12 mm × 6 mm.
- Height or thickness: 100 mm to 150 mm.
- Pad diameter: 300 mm - 6000 mm.
Features of PTFE demister pad
- Chemical stability. It has outstanding resistance to acid, alkali and other chemical solvent.
- Temperature resistance. Working temperature is between -200 °C to 250 °C.
- Insulation resistance. It can remain good dielectric property in any temperature and working frequency.
- Best lubrication property. It owns lowest friction coefficient in solid materials.
- Non-toxic. It is non-toxic, which can be used in the food industries.
- Aging resistance. It can be used in the atmosphere for a long time.
- Low pressure drop.
- Large flux.
- High filtering efficiency.
Applications of PTFE demister pad
The PTFE demister pad has outstanding chemical stability, which can be used in the chemical, petroleum, pharmacy and other high corrosive industries.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.