Ceramic Pall Ring for Separating, Cooling and Absorbing
CPR-01: Ceramic pall ring has high separating efficiency.
Ceramic pall ring is a type of classical random packing, which is developed from the Raschig ring. Commonly, there are two layers of windows opened along its cylinder wall. Each layer has five ligules bending inward the axes of the ring, which is similar to the metallic pall ring and plastic. But the layer and quantity of ligules may different according to the height and diameter variation.
Generally, the opening area occupies 30% of the total area of the cylinder wall. This design helps vapor and liquid flow freely through these windows, making full use of the inner surface of the ring to improve the distribution of vapor and liquid. It can also improve the separating efficiency.
Specifications of ceramic pall ring
- Material: ceramic.
- Diameter: 38 mm, 50 mm, 80 mm.
- Thickness: 4 mm, 5 mm, 8 mm.
(D × T × H )
|Filling quantity||Surface area
|CPRS-01||38 × 4 × 38||570||13400||150||75|
|CPRS-02||50 × 5 × 50||550||6800||120||78|
|CPRS-03||80 × 8 × 80||520||1950||75||80|
Features of ceramic pall ring
- High mechanical strength.
- High chemical stability.
- Excellent heat endurance.
- Acid, alkali, salt and various organic solvents resistance.
- Various sizes for choice.
- The sizes and window design can be customized according to different applications and requirements.
CPR-02: Ceramic pall ring has different sizes for applications.
CPR-03: Window design of ceramic pall ring is different according to the diameter and height.
Applications of ceramic pall ring
- Ceramic pall ring is widely used in various packing towers for desiccation, absorption, cooling, washing, separating and regeneration in various industries.
- The ceramic pall ring can be used in the petrochemical, chemical, metallurgy, gas and oxygen generation applications.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.