Embedded Demister Pad - Metal or Plastic Materials for Filtering
Embedded demister pad is similar to the standard demister pad and drawer demister pad, which is composed of knitted wire mesh panels, support grating and spacer bar. The embedded demister pad can be customized into special shapes and types to suit the special tanks, equipment and devices.
Embedded demister pad can not only filter out the large liquid mixed in the gas stream, but also filter out the smaller and tiny foams. So it is widely used in the environmental protection, chemical, oil and pharmacy industries.
Embedded demister pad can be made of various materials, such as stainless steel, galvanized steel and various non-SS metals. Except for various metal materials, the plastic embedded demister pad is also popular for our customers. The plastic embedded demister pad can be PP, PE, PTFE, PVC and others. The metal embedded demister pad supplies high mechanical property, high strength and corrosion and rust resistance. The plastic embedded demister pad has outstanding temperature resistance and chemical stability.
EDP-01: Metal embedded demister pad.
EDP-02: Plastic embedded demister pad.
Embedded demister pad can be made into different shapes, such as round shapes, rectangular shape, ring shapes and various special shapes according to customers' requirements.
EDP-03: Round shape embedded demister pad.
EDP-04: Rectangular shape embedded demister pad.
EDP-05: Ring shape embedded demister pad.
EDP-06: Special shape embedded demister pad.
Additional, the embedded demister pad can be separated into several parts for easy installation and transportation. The parts quantity will change according to the diameter of demister pad and equipment types.
Specifications of embedded demister pad
- Material: stainless steel, Monel, titanium, PP, PVC, PE, PTFE and so on.
- Wire diameter: 0.2 mm, 0.22 mm, 0.23 mm, 0.25 mm, 0.28 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.35 mm.
- Mesh size: 2 mm × 3 mm, 4 mm × 6 mm to 12 mm × 6 mm.
- Height or thickness: 100 mm to 150 mm.
- Pad diameter: 300 mm - 6000 mm.
Features of embedded demister pad
- Corrosion and rust resistance. Both the metal and plastic embedded demister pad has outstanding corrosion and rust resistance performance.
- Chemical stability. Resist to the acid, alkali, salty and other solvents.
- Lightweight. The plastic embedded demister pad is lightweight and easy to install and uninstall.
- High filtering efficiency. The embedded demister pad can filter out the particles, liquid and foams in the gas stream.
- Convenient to install and transportation. Multi-parts structure make the transportation and installation be easy and fast.
If you need to consult the price, please contact the business department by E-mail:
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.